Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Cramathon 2015

Hi Book-Sniffers and Librocubicularists,

Cramathon is a reading weekend hosted by the lovely Whitney over at WhittyNovels

It runs from July 10-12, midnight start, midnight end. Over the weekend readers are challenged to read:

1. A children's book
2. A hardback
3. 2 books in 24-hours
4. A graphic novel
5. A book in verse
6. A novella
7. 5 books total

I've included a real picture (gasp) of the books in my line of sight for the weekend. Now, obviously, I will not read all of these. However, three are back ups juuuust in case. All book-sniffers must know to be prepared.

1. The Castle of Llyr (Lloyd Alexander) will fulfill the children's book challenge. It is on my TBR.

2. Of Neptune (Anna Banks) will fulfill a hardback challenge and thus completing the TBR trilogy.

4. Fables: Arabian Nights or Y the Last Man: Kimono Dragons will fulfill the graphic novel challenge.

I'm not personally planning on reading the book in verse or the novella.

Extra options: Bitterblue (Kristin Cashore) on my TBR, The False Prince (Jennifer A Nielsen) on my TBR, and Knight Errant (R. Garcia Y Robertson) on my TBR and currently reading.

Good luck to all those participating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment