Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2015

Book-Tube-A-Thon ~ Wrap Up

Hi Book-Sniffers and Librocubicularists,

A successful reading week! I hope yours was too.

In all I finished 5 novels, 3 graphic novels, and 6 short stories.

Challenges fulfilled:

1. a book with blue on the cover
 'Here, There Be Dragons' and 'The Archived'


2. an author with the same first initial of last name as you. For me 'P'
'Squire' by Tamora Pierce
 
3. someone else's favourite book
Tricky, I'm sure one of the books I read is a favourite of someones. 'Squire' is one my ALL TIME favourite books... Let's count that.
 
4. last book acquired (library, haul, borrowed...)
'We'll Always Have Summer' and 'Earth & Sky'
 
5. a book without letting go until it's finished (hold it until it's done)
'1001 Nights of Snowfall' or 'Wolves' (both graphic novels in the Fables series)

6. a book you REALLY want to read
Always want to reread 'Squire', currently reading (did not finish within week) 'Swordspoint', definitely 'Earth & Sky', and I challenged myself to read 3 short stories - I read 6.

7. 7 books
Are we counting graphic novels?
Books: Here, There Be Dragons (I); The Archived; Squire (III); We'll Always Have Summer (III); Earth & Sky
Graphic Novels: 1001 Nights of Snowfall (Fables); Wolves (Fables); Motherland (Y the Last Man)

Total Pages Read: 2124 

For funsies, I attempted the book tower challenge from Day 3. I even based it off of Orford Castle. Awwwww yeah.



I get my book pics from Pintrest. Check out my board.

No comments:

Post a Comment