Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Book-Tube-a-Thon 2015

!ANOTHER BOOK-aTHON!



Hi Book-Sniffers and Librocubicularists,

The Book-Tube-a-Thon starts tomorrow Aug 3rd and runs until Aug 9th.

The 7 Challenges

Read....
1. a book with blue on the cover
2. an author with the same first initial of last name as you. For me 'P'
3. someone else's favourite book
4. last book acquired (library, haul, borrowed...)
5. a book without letting go until it's finished (hold it until it's done)
6. a book you REALLY want to read
7. 7 books

Instead of giving myself a TBR, which I tend to derail anyway, I've got a stack of book and I'll pull from them as I will. All I've decided on is that for challenge #5 I will read a graphic book. Don't know what one yet though!

Good luck to all participating!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment