Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2015

A-Thon: Day 3

Day 3

Pages Read Today: 516

Finished overall: 4 books + 2 graphic novels + 4 short stories

Finished:

Squire
By Tamora Pierce
Pages: 183 - 380
Challenge: Author who shares same last name initial.

3rd book to the "Protector of the Small" series. Reread for probably the millionth time. Pierce is, hands down, my favourite author. She carries the nostalgia of my teen years and whenever I read the books I think about how much they influenced my life. They contain the best role models. Shall I ever have daughters, I only hope they find role models as strong as the women in these books.


We'll Always Have Summer
By Jenny Han
Pages: 1 - 291
Challenge: Recently Acquired

Review to come. Got this at the library today, therefore, recently acquired.





Started:

Swordspoint
By Ellen Kushner
Pages: 1-28

Not exactly on my TBR, however, this will fulfill one of my "Ultimate Reading Challenge" challenges. Esquisitely written so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment