Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

With Weather Changes...

Hi Book-Sniffers and Librocubicularists,

With the weather changing, comes some serious wish list making. What books do I most want to finish this year. The year always comes closer than I expect, thus some planning ahead is required.

Currently, my new work schedule is settling, as are my realistic ideas about book reading. Here are my top reads for the last quarter of this year:

1. Prisoner of Night and Fog ~ A WWII novel about Hitler's niece. Quite intrigued.

2. Anna Dressed in Blood ~ Need me a scary story for October.

3. Jackaby ~ After finishing 'The Invisible Library', I need some Gothic paranormal mystery.

4. Dark Days Club ~ Also in the same vein, some paranormal Victorian kick-butt fantasy.

5. Empire of Storms (V) ~ pumped for the next installment of this epic fantasy

6. Goldenhand ~ One of my first fantasy worlds and favourite author, the newest book.

7. Twilight of the Dragons (II) ~ Ultimately silly and incredibly enjoyable series.

8. The Autumn Throne (III) ~ Queen Eleanor Trilogy, one of my favourite historical characters.

9. Scythe ~ From the king of creepy, the premise alone makes me want to read this book right away.

10. And I Darken ~ Previewed the first bit on my ereader. Interested in this alternate history.


Any additional books read are icing on the cake!

~Happy Autumnal Reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment