Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Last Third of the Year

Hi Book-Sniffers and Librocubicularists,

Can you believe we've only got four more months of 2016? Upon reflecting, rereading my August post, my goodness was I in a panic. Now, I'm ten books away from my goal. Feeling on top of it!

September will be filled with changes in routine. I'll still push myself. Not trying to pressure myself, I'd like to set a few achievable goals.


1. September/October/December: Read at least 4 books each month.

2. November: Due to NaNoWriMo read at least 2 books. 

3. When Goodreads Challenge is completed, reread a few books. 

4. Reach 25,000 pages read. (with 7,818 more to go, this will be the biggest challenge)

5. Do the "Try a Chapter" challenge* with books I've been meaning to read, but keep putting off



I'll check in at the end of December to see how I've done with each of these goals. Autumn is a good time of year to curl up with a cup of tea, a cozy blanket, and a lengthy good book.

~Happy Cozy Reading~



*In a nutshell: pick 5 books, read first chapter of all, pick one to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment