Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bout of Books 16 ~ Midway Check-Up

Hi Book-Sniffers and Librocubicularists,

How goes your Bout of Books?

Mine is good; not great. However! The reason for that is I'm actually getting bits of work here and there and have less time to read. Money, yes!

So far I've managed to finish one book. One that's been glaring at me from my bookshelf for months. It's a Young Adult, which means I've successfully finished one of my goals for this week.

Witch Finder
By Ruth Warburton
Pages: 366

Finished. Review to come.






Illusion
By Paula Volsky
Pages: 674
Current Page: 76

This one I've been reading for a while. It's really good. Really long. Unsure if I'll manage to finish this one.


Newt's Emerald
By Garth Nix
Pages: 291
Current Page: 20

Started this one today. The writing is LOVELY! Garth Nix is a favourite author of mine. Cannot wait for this journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment