Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Project TBR - Day 6

Hello fellow readers!

Free time Saturday? Yes, but doing other things. Meeting with friends. Being social. Buying new books, of course. Drinking too strong coffee and still feeling the effects of it 8 hours later....


Day 6


The Book of Three
By Lloyd Alexander
Pages read: 122 - 186, finished









Song of the Wanderer
By Bruce Coville
(audiobook)
Currently on Disc 5 of 6







Beta Reading
By Canadian Writer
Pages Total: 289
Pages Read:  27 - 47


Because this is a Beta Read, it is taking me longer. I am trying to read it critically, while still enjoying the story (which I am). Rereading parts and stopping to edit sentences does delay the reading process. But supporting fellow readers is incredible important, so I need to give my critical and honest opinions. It needs to be done right.

No comments:

Post a Comment