Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Book Reviewing begins....

In a world where anyone can be an author, I have decided to keep this blog for book reviews (since I am anyone). Originally, I created this blog for a university course and you might find some remains of my old posts circa 2009. Now I've converted it into a hobby.
I absolutely love reading young adult literature so why not create an archive of book reviews for myself and others. I will give a star rating, but I will also include reasons why I chose the number. The dilemma for choosing stars always confuses me because I might love the author's writing style but the story did nothing for me. I intend to rate books as I see fit. As an educator, I always consider what classroom uses a book might have and so at the end of each review I will suggest possible uses in a classroom.
Reviews will begin when my browser decides not to crash every 3 minutes...
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment