Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!!!

***HAPPY NEW YEAR ***
Book-Sniffers and Librocubicularists!

A new journey of adventures to go on, new books and worlds to discover, same favourite places to revisit, and the start of a pretty darn good year. 

Goals have been set. Hours spent writing up charts and lists wishing glorious books to read. 


Focused aim: Read 25,000 pages.
The difficult goal: Read good books. Read heart books. Ones that speak to my heart, soul, and mind.

Be not afraid: Ditch those boring ones. Not capturing me? I'll be ok with putting it down.

Reread: Devour the recent favourites. Ones that have burrowed into my soul over the past few years. 

Return to: High fantasy. There are new worlds that await my exploration.

Series: Finish some. Start some. 

~Cheers to a great reading year ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment